Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fri Day #16 What Matters Most

I'll begin with the end; The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is time. The best time to love is now.

Life is all about love.

The most important lesson God wants you to learn is how to love.

When we have the opportunity to help anyone, we should do it, but we should give special attention to those who are in the family of believers.

God wants his family of believers to be known for it's love, more than anything else.

Love is the most important part of your life.

No matter what I say, what I believe and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love.

We often act as if relationships are something to be squeezed into our schedule. God says that relationships are what life is all about.

The point of life is love. Life minus love equals zero.

These three things continue forever: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is love.

Love is what your life will be evaluated on.

God, whether I get anything else done today, I want to make sure that I spend time loving you and loving other people.

The best way to spell love is time.

Why is now the best time to express love? Because you don't know how long you will have the opportunity.

This chapter is complete, I have nothing add. If I can focus the rest of my life on this one chapter, God will smile.

1 comment:

  1. Love your neighbor as yourself. Let love be your greatest aim. For me, these are probably the hardest things to do. If we all lived by these, the world would be a different place.

    ReplyDelete