Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sunday Day # 4 Made to Last Forever

There is more to life than just here and now.

Surely God would not have created such a being as man to exist only for a day! No, no, man was made for Immortality. Abraham Lincoln

Only a fool would go through life unprepared for what we all know will eventually happen.

Death is not your termination, but your transition into eternity.

Simple clear thoughts, but very profound. Most people (including me) spend their lives trying to avoid death, rather than preparing for it. We can't cheat death, we can only prepare for it.

Face it, you are going to be dead a long time!

Question: What one thing should I stop doing and one thing I should start doing?

I should stop worrying and I should work to instill peace in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6: 19-21

    ReplyDelete